CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Super Mario Brothers

I admit, when I was younger I really liked video games.  We had a nintendo and Super Mario Brothers 1, 2, and 3 were ranked among my favorites.  Well, this past Christmas I received the new Wii Super Mario Brothers game.  It is so fun and brings back some childhood memories.  Luke and Kate have also decided that they really like playing this game.  Part of me worries that they play too much, but I really try to limit their time.  Plus, I turned out ok.  :)

Luke's creativity has really come out lately and he is constantly designing Super Mario levels now.  In any given day I would say that he draws and shows me at least 10 new levels he has designed.  He tells me what kind of level it is (water, boss, etc.) and where the coins are.  He just draws on the magna doodle and uses his little imagination.  I love that he is being so creative and I just wanted to make sure I captured a few of his designs.  For some reason I can't get these pictures to flip on the blog.

3 comments:

agie said...

Maybe he will grow up to be a video game designer, haha. :)

Lutgen's said...

Hope the video Give lots of memories to you all. hugs to all. Luke sure is getting big.

Matt said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!