Well, Lily and Sophie finally stopped having fevers by Wednesday. I was sooooo happy. On Friday it was the first day in 2 weeks that the triplets were all going to preschool and I was going to be able to have a little 1 on 1 time with Sophie to run a few errands. My plans changed about an hour later when I got a call from the teacher stating that Kate was crying and wanted to go home. I went to pick her up and the poor girl was crying, saying her left ear hurt. Here we go again. I called the Dr. office and found out that they were completely booked the whole day-and remember-it was a Friday. Grrrrrrr. My only option was to take her to an urgent care clinic. So, I trekked into a clinic with 5 kids(I had picked up Boone from the bus that day), 5 and under. Can you say freak show? Fortunately, Jill returned home and found out where I was. She rushed right over and took Boone, Lily, and Luke to her house. After 2 hours in urgent care, Kate was diagnosed with a raging ear infection and the amoxicillin was started. I currently have 3 kids on antibiotics, but we are healthy and fever free. :)

Since every one is healthy and the weather is so beautiful right now, we have been spending time outside. The triplets have really been trying to perfect riding their bikes with training wheels. We have been going over to the high school across from our neighborhood to let the kids ride. There is a lot of wide open space.
The kids were also having fun pretending they were performing on a stage.
Then there was the balance beam.
The kids had fun just being outside and playing with mom and dad. I love this weather!
Gotta love this cheesy smile that Sophie insists on making!
2 comments:
love these new pictures! and the new layout... look at you go.. miss you :) kiss the kiddos for me...
dear lord, please take a picture the next time you take 5 under 5 ANYWHERE! no words would be needed for explanation, lol.
Post a Comment