In the meantime, Sophie woke up at 2 in the morning on Sunday with a 103 degree fever. Arggghhhh! My poor kids. My neighbor across the street is a P.A. and he offered to come look at Sophie's ears since she complained about one of them hurting. He said it definitely looked red and gave me an Rx for Amoxicillin. I was thankful and started her on that Sunday night. Unfortunately, she is still running a fever and has a nasty cough and nose. Maybe tomorrow will be fever free...wishful thinking.
My patience is just wearing thin a little as I try to be patient with my sick kids and having Dan out of town all week. I am going stir CRAZY!
So what have Kate and Luke been up to. Fortunately they are not sick, yet(knock on wood). Just the normal stuff. I am grateful for Heidi who took the to the park yesterday and to Jill for taking them to her house for a few hours today. I am also grateful to my friend Jennifer Haroldsen who offered to take the on the preschool field trip to the firestation last Thursday. She even took pictures and emailed them to me. :)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment