The kids were super excited for their Valentines Day party at school today. They made valentines for their classmates and teacher and were eager to share them. When we pulled up to school the kids jumped out and Sophie began crying, "party, party." I realized that she thought she was going to the party at school today also. I felt so bad. I bribed her with some treats though and it seemed to cure her sadness. :) When I picked up the kids I was so happy to see their smiles as my arms were loaded down with painted hearts, bears, balloons, and bags of valentines. It was obviously a very successful day!
Here are a few pictures of the kids before preschool today. I try to get them to smile, but they love doing "funny faces."
3 comments:
Can't wait to see Sophie on Friday!
Cute little Valentines!
the kids look so cute ans Sophie little rinkled up nose how I love that look the best. hugs to all.
Post a Comment