She still has only 2 little bottom teeth, but her 2 top teeth look like they are going to come through any minute. Her top gums have been swollen for a couple weeks-poor thing. I hope they come in soon because I think it has been causing her discomfort.
She is enjoying food more and more. She is gradually becoming less interested in baby food and more interested in every thing that we are eating. Some of her recent favorites include watermelon, yogurt, bananas, avocado, and pancakes. She is so good about going to bed at 7-7:30 at night. Unfortunately, she has decided that she is ready to get up for the day at 5:30 am recently. We are working on that, since I do not feel ready to get up that early. She is a doll and I love her.

.jpg)

3 comments:
Happy nine months Sophie!!!
my goodness i miss that little smile! miss you all too- kiss the kids for me! glad you're doing ok after your surgery... love you all!
I saw your blog on Heather's blog so I took a peek and MAN your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! I just wanted to say hi and comment on the cute kids...you look GREAT as well!!
Post a Comment