CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Day at the Lake

We are officially on vacation now and we love spending time at Bear Lake. Today we went to Lakeside Pizza(my favorite), relaxed in the hammock, and went to the lake. My favorite comment today came from Kate. We were at the lake digging in sand, throwing rocks, etc. when she said, "maybe if I bury this little rock it will grow into a big one." Kids are so funny. Here are a few pics from today.


On a side note, the 18 hour drive was not pleasant at all. I am just glad it's over. I think going home we will need to break it into 2 days.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I think Kate would make a great rock gardener!

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! Mmmmmm...Lakeside pizza.

Cathy said...

Beautiful pictures!! I will agree that you are crazy to have done that trip without stopping, only because I am jealous as ever. We drove 2200 miles in 3 days. I would have loved to try to make it faster, but the kids had no desire to be in the car after 9 or 10 at night. Enjoy your vacation!