CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Monterey Bay Aquarium

I was helping out my friend Terri a few weeks ago when she mentioned that she had some free passes to the Monterey Bay Aquarium that she wasn't going to use. I was so excited. Dan and I decided we had to take the kids, so we went last Friday. It was fun and the kids enjoyed being up close and personal with sea life. We also invited my friend Laura and her daughter Mackenzie. It was Mackenzie's 3rd birthday Friday so it was perfect. Thanks Terri!!!


Also, just a random picture of the girls from the other day. They all have crazy after nap hair, but they looked so cute.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I'm glad you were able to make it to Monterey. Our favorites at the aquarium are definately the sea otters and the jelly fish.

Miranda said...

Fun Fun Fun