Fun adventures from a household with five year old triplets and their little sister.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
My New Addiction
This is my new addiction. I have never been into scrapbooking at all, but for some reason digital scrapbooking really appeals to me and there is no mess left out. I have kind of looked into it over the past few months, but when Dan got me a laptop for my birthday, it is all I want to do. I am not very good at it yet and I am still learning, but I really enjoy it. These are the first few pages that I have done. If anyone has any tips to share, feel free.
Yay Tiffany!! those look fantastic! Heres a great tip if you already haven't heard..go to Kirsten Greenlaws blog from mine. In her fav places to visit, there are a few links to free sights. You can download tons of stuff for free. I think I have only actually bought 1 thing.My fav site is Shabbyprincess.com....tons of free kits. Have fun with it, I love digi scrapbooking.
6 comments:
I totally ditched "real" scrapbooks, and will be doing the Shutterfly books down the line...I love the digital thing!
Very cute!!!
Those look very cute. A lot of people are starting to do the digital scrapbooks, and love it. It makes me think that I should look into it.
Yay Tiffany!! those look fantastic! Heres a great tip if you already haven't heard..go to Kirsten Greenlaws blog from mine. In her fav places to visit, there are a few links to free sights. You can download tons of stuff for free. I think I have only actually bought 1 thing.My fav site is Shabbyprincess.com....tons of free kits. Have fun with it, I love digi scrapbooking.
Tiff! These are SO cute! Great job!
GREAT JOB! I'm impressed! You'll have to show me how to do this. It looks complicated & I'm a visual learner so you'll need to demo your skills...:-)
Post a Comment