CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

The 4th of July is always fun, especially since it is the day before my birthday :) The day started with a breakfast in the church parking lot. Then, we went swimming and did some yard work. Luke was such a helper in the yard. Dan barbecued hot dogs and corn on the cob for dinner. After dinner we went to Heidi and Dave's house to do some fireworks. We also got to spend time with Heather and Ben. They had just finished their drive across the country that afternoon. I am so excited that they live here now. The kids loved fireworks and sparklers. Kate had too much fun with the sparklers, as there was a hole left in her skirt(see picture below). I am glad that it was her skirt, not her leg though.










8 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are so cute. Looks like you had a great 4th of July!

The Mostess said...

So cute and festive! All of your kiddios are getting so big! Sparkler burns are the worst...glad it was just her skirt!

hawkins said...

I love that picture of Sophie and her beautiful blue eyes! Glad you had fun.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Cute pictures as always - your kiddos are so darling. Little Sophia's outfit is so cute. And isn't the Monterey Aquarium the best. We went the Seattle one this past weekend, and after Monterey, it really wasn't all that impressive!

The Brown Team said...

fun to see the update! We have missed you guys see you sunday. I love all the fun pictures. love Kellitf

Janelle Ehat said...

The kids are all getting so BIG!! I can't believe it! Hey I was just thinking, I'm going to be down this next week (18th) and I need to update your family picture! Let me know if you want me to snap a family pic while I'm down!

Terri said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow...

Jill said...

I'm trying to set up a blog. I need some help from an expert!