CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Happenings

Yesterday Lily said one of those things that I don't ever want to forget so I wanted to put it in writing. When I went to go pick up the kids from their sunbeam class at the end of church I noticed that they were bringing home some pictures of missionaries that they had colored.

Me: "Did you learn about missionaries in class today?"

Lily(with the most excited expression on her face): "yeah, and we got to meet one."

It was a though she had met a celebrity. It was so cute to see her so excited about missionaries and what they do. We talked about all of our family members that have gone on missions and I promised her that we would have them over for dinner soon. She was very excited about this.

Later, we had a lazy Sunday afternoon and we were playing with my iPhone camera. It is so fun to play with. I just wanted to post some of the fun pictures we were taking.




1 comment:

Cyndi W said...

What a fun Sunday afternoon!