CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baseball Game

Recently I was thinking how much fun it would be to take the kids to one of the Grizzlies baseball games. I was checking out tickets online and found out that there was a great promotion. For $11 per person, we were able to go to a baseball game last night and have a hot dog and soda, get a day pass to the water park, and get a free miniature golf game. So, it looks like we have lots of fun family outings in our future. :) All for pretty cheap. We invited our friends, Lorin and Kelli with their kids and they sat right behind us. Eric, Jill and their family were sitting near us too. What a great family night. The kids really enjoyed it and we had fun spending time together. My only complaint was the heat. The high yesterday was 106. We were all glistening with sweat. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

Tiffany, I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Sophie looks like such a big kid in those dress up pictures and HOW CUTE of Kate! So much fun! I love the baseball game pictures too. Your camera takes GREAT pictures! Super nice! Anyway! Hope you're doing well, we're having Logan in the morning! We'll keep you updated! Take care!

The Schwe's said...

Great deals! I wish they had stuff that cheap to do here. Your family looks great!
Kristi