One of the biggest purchases that we had to make before the triplets were born was our beloved triplet stroller. There are not too many companies that make them so the selection is scarce and expensive. The stroller was huge, hard to push, and it didn't even have a cup holder(which is necessary for me :) I had to have a triplet stroller though. Anyone that knows me knows that I cannot stay in my house all day. I must get out or I will go crazy, even if it means packing up lots of babies and equipment. This stroller got us through many experiences and it went many places.
In the last year I can count on one hand how many times I have used it. The kids are bigger and it is a monster to push. Plus, the triplets are very good at staying right with me. Usually I just have Sophie in a single stroller and they walk. I think the last time we used it was in October at Pumpkin festival. Anyways, we decided it was time to part ways with it. I found out about a family who just had triplets and could use it. So, we passed it on to them to create their own memories. :) I wanted to take a walk down memory lane with our stroller.
The first time we used it. The triplets were about 5 weeks old..JPG)
It went to Yosemite with us.
It went to Jackson Hole with us.
It helped us at Pumpkin Festival.
And many more adventures(and trips to Target). Oh, the fun we had-we will miss you triplet stroller!
.jpg)

4 comments:
HEY GUYS HOWS IS IT GOING? Love the picturs of the kids I am glad I stumbled acriis you two. I am doing well with my job peeling logs and will have plenty to do this summer and fall. have a great Mother's Day. love to all and Smile often.
I love your trip down memory lane. Can you imagine life without that stroller. Crazy!! Thanks again for today.
Hey I found your blog! That's too funny. I love the picture with the bison!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i love it. how funny. i would have totally loved to see it in person. where do you guys live now? p-fest, how i miss you! i admire your zest for getting out and doing things, despite having 3 at once! at 5 weeks post partum i surfaced with brennan for church. it was not pretty. he screamed for 3 hours straight. we didn't do much getting out for awhile after that. he was so colic-ie! it was good for me though b/c now i can handle any screaming baby for any time period;-) especially my own!
Post a Comment