This past week we decided to join Heidi and the kids and follow her up to Half Moon Bay for their spring break. Of course my mom and dad are out of town on their trip around the country, but we still had fun. Heather and her kids came up on Tuesday too. Then, Dan , David, Miranda, Bruce and his kids joined us Thursday night. Crazy and chaotic as always, but it is fun to have every one together under one roof. Friday we went to the Exploratorium in San Francisco. The kids had a lot of fun and it is so hands on. Then, we went to Ghiradelli Square for yummy sundaes. After, Dan took the kids to Baker Beach and then back to HMB. I went with Heidi for some downtown shopping :)









Saturday there was an Easter Egg Hunt at San Benito House, but no one seemed to know about it but us and 1 other boy. All the kids ran around this beautiful garden finding eggs. Later that day, we dyed all of our eggs. That is a messy process.




Easter morning the kids loved their baskets. Sophie had handfuls of candy in her mouth. It was disgusting. At one point, I pulled out 2 mini cadbury eggs(still wrapped) out of her mouth. We then proceeded to have another Easter egg hunt. The Easter bunny had hid about 150 eggs :) Then, we got ready for church in our new Easter outfits and off we went to the Half Moon Bay ward. Fun was had by all!





5 comments:
The pictures are so cute and it made me happy to know so many of my family were together having such a great time.
Love the cute Easter outfits!!
You kids are the cutest things ever! I love all the fun pictures. You guys need to come for a visit!
hey you Guys I am great that you have a blog. I was reading another and came across yours. Your kids look great and so big too. take care and we are hoping tiffany has a great mothers day. by the way I heard your trip to see My fokes in Ill. was a great trip. glad to hear.
So Cute and so fun Tiffany! I love it! I just added your blog to my friend list so that I can keep coming back and seeing all of the fun things that you and your family are up to. :)
Post a Comment