
This is what happens when little girls don't take a nap when they should have. ;) I was asking Lily a question and she was not answering. I looked a little closer and found her fast asleep hanging on to the side of the cart. She must have been really tired!
Nap time is so hard at my house. Luke, Lily, and Kate really do need naps or they turn into crank faces by about 4. The problem is that when they do take a quiet time/nap, they don't fall asleep till 3 and then I have to wake them up at 5. Even doing so thay are still up way too late. So what do I do? I admit that I really need the quiet time in the afternoon, but then my kids are up till all hours. I think I am going to still implement quiet time. If they are not asleep by 3 I will get them up. We will see how that goes! Of course that is what I did yesterday and look how tired Lily must have been.
.jpg)

3 comments:
Totally understand that picture! Been there, done that. Matisse, who is about the same age, is done with naps not because she doesn't need them but soley because if she does nap she won't go to sleep at night. If you find the magic method of quiet time, let me know!
I have had that problem; I'm sure it is at a whole different level for you with triplets. I have a picture, before I had a digital camera, of Tyler in our old house asleep on the stairs. He was kneeling on one with his head face down on the higher one.
I wondered why he wasn't responding and then, oh yeah, no nap!
What an adorable picture. I'm sad to hear that naps don't get any easier as they get older. :(
Post a Comment