7 years ago
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
9 Years Goes By So Fast
Today is our 9 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by. Things sure have changed since then. Dan is a great husband, father, and friend. He would sacrifice anything for his family and I am thankful to have him in my life. Next year we really want to celebrate. We are planning a big 10 year anniversary vacation for next August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Are you going out tonight?
Happy Anniversary!! I didn't realize yours was so close to mine. Chris and I had our 14th yesterday.
congratulations!!!!!! i wish i could be there to babysit so you could go out this weekend!! :) miss you
Congratulations!!!
Hey congrats! It was so fun to see you guys when you were in Utah! I'm still searching for a job and a house for you guys out here! I would love to be able to see more of you guys!
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad I found your cute blog!
Yeah, congrats and Happy Belated Anniversary! That's awesome and inspiring! It was so good to see you guys today! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Awww...yay for you guys!
It seems like just yesterday that I rolled into the parking lot on Saturday, only to find out that you had gotten married on a Friday.
And then I gave you a lame water filter as a gift. I can't believe you are still friends with me! ;)
Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary! WEll you definitely have the frequent flier miles sand marriot points to have an AWESOME 10 year!!!
Post a Comment