CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Can't Believe They're Three!!!

On Friday we celebrated the triplets 3rd birthday at Chuck E Cheese. Their actual birthday is Tuesday, Aug.26. Ian also celebrated his 2nd birthday with us. Lily and Kate really wanted a princess party and Luke wanted a pirate party. We had pizza, played lots of games, and had yummy cake. Fun was had by all.

Luke and Dan playing a game together















Miranda and Lily. Lily was a little nervous about Chuck E Cheese and was attached on Miranda's hip the whole time.






















This is what Sophie thought of the cakes.





What would a birthday party be without some tears? :) "I want to open it now."




2 comments:

Sara-Lynn said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad everything went well!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe i couldn't be there :( happy happy birthday to all three of my little ones!! tell them their auntie lily thinks about them every day and misses them soooo much!!