OK, I know Sophie has been 10 months old for about a week now, but things have been a little busy around here. Sophie now has 4 teeth-2 top and 2 bottom. She absolutely loves all food, except baby food. Lately, she seems to be eating more than her siblings. She just can't get enough.Sophie is all over the place and into every thing. Recent things I have fished out of her mouth include a screw, a bouncy ball, a peanut, and a bug. It is a lot harder keeping every thing child proofed with the triplets around. Sophie is constantly crawling, cruising furniture, and bouncing on her knees. Clapping is something she just started doing last week and she loves practicing.
Sophie is definitely not a laid back child and keeps me very busy. She seems to have learned the screaming thing from her siblings too(which is not appreciated). Nonetheless, she is a doll and I love having her. It is so fun watching her personality develop.

.jpg)

3 comments:
Cute pictures!! Can you believe how old they are. It make me miss how little they used to be. But it's so fun to see them grow. We need to get together. I miss you!
Tiffany, you are such a wonderul mother to your children. They are so adorable!
Tiff- you are such a doll! I love that you gave a run down of all your darling kids. Sophie has some of the same faces Allie does I love this age. Love ya Kelli
Post a Comment