
Dan was sharing Otter Pops with Sophie and she was LOVING it! I don't know if 7 month olds should eat these, but I know it probably felt great on her teething gums. Then, I walked upstairs and found this
This is Kate and Lily zonked out on the couch. This is what happens when church is from 12:30 to 3:30 and no one takes naps. Hopefully they will still go to bed at a decent hour tonight..jpg)

3 comments:
Yummy Otterpops
Tiffany - it was so fun to see you at church the other week and your kids are DARLING! I don't know how you do it, but you are certainly amazing.
lance is just about ready to pop a tooth - I should try otter pops!
And that story about your triplets and their excuses for not sleeping was so funny. They definitely are a creative bunch.
Tiffany - totally random question for you: I never got Lance's birth certificate in the mail. Am I wrong to assume since I filled out the paperwork in the hospital that I would get one mailed to me? Is there something else I am supposed to do to get it? I printed off the paperwork online to get a copy from the state, but should I have had the original one mailed to me? Do you know who I would talk to at the hospital? I tried calling and the transfer me to a line that rings and rings and rings, and I am not really getting anywhere. Let me know. Thanks babe!
Post a Comment