
Well, Sophie is another month old. I can't believe it. She is definitely developing her own little personality. She now has 2 little bottom teeth and is really starting to enjoy food and feeding herself. Some of her favorite finger foods include, puffs, cheerios, watermelon, peaches, bread, frozen peas, and green beans. She also eats baby food 3 times a day. As a result of her interest in food, her interest in nursing and bottles seems to be diminishing. Just another sign that she is growing up.She is becoming more mobile every day. She gets on her hands and knees all the time and does her own version of crawling(see video). Not quite traditional hands/knees crawling yet, but definitely getting where she wants to be. It doesn't look like she is going to butt scoot around as her sister Kate did. I am finding that it is much harder keeping little stuff off the floor now that I have older kids. She wants to get into all of their stuff. I am starting to hear "Sophie is touching my stuff" a lot lately. Oh, I am sure this is only the beginning.
Sophie is also beginning to get stranger and separation anxiety. She definitely prefers me and cries if I am out of her sight. Just a normal 8 month old:) She is such a joy to have around and is getting cuter by the day.
.jpg)

4 comments:
I love that crawling! It's so cute and funny.
sooo cute! I miss the baby days sometimes.
Wow, look at little Sophie go!
Aw Tiff!!! She's ADORABLE! I love watching her move in a SEMI-crawl! So cute!
Post a Comment