CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sophie is 7 Months Old

Actually, she was 7 months old yesterday, but I just didn't get a chance to blog. She is turning into such a cutie. She has mastered sitting up and is much happier sitting to play with her toys. She sure can get around a room though. She gets what she wants and will roll and scoot her way to get it. She still remains toothless-I treasure those "gummy" smiles:) I am sort of glad she doesn't have teeth yet because that would mean she is growing up.
She is a very vocal girl and loves to growl, coo, and yell. She always makes sure that I can hear her. She actually screams at me sometimes. I guess she has found her way to be heard in our busy house.

She still likes to wake up at least once every night. She likes to eat somewhere between 3-4:30am. Definitely not my favorite time to wake up, but then I look at her cute little face and it makes up for it.

The triplets still love her and act as if she has always been a part of our family. The other day I was loading all of the kids in the car and Lily said, "Mom, you forgot Sophie May." Lily forgets that I don't have 4 arms:)

1 comment:

kahnfam said...

Sophie is absolutely adorable! What a cutie!