I just had to write about my Mothers Day. For several years, Mothers Day was like rubbing salt in my wounds. I longed to be a mother. I never in my wildest dreams thought that within 2 years-POOF-I was going to have 4 children. I feel very blessed and love my little ones.
Yesterday, I went shopping while the kids were napping and Dan stayed home and cleaned the house for me. I am so thankful for all of his love, willingness, and hard work. He is always willing to do so much for me.
This morning, I stayed in bed with Sophie sleeping next to me while Dan fed the kids breakfast. Then, he brought me up a tray of cereal, toast, and hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows. The kids let me know that they helped daddy with the marshmallows:) So sweet. They also drew cute little pictures for me. When I thanked Luke for wishing me a happy Mothers Day, he said, "no, happy mama day." :)
7 years ago
.jpg)

2 comments:
The joys of being a mother! There's nothing better than breakfast in bed and the handmade treasures from my children on Mother's day.
Happy Mother's Day Tiffany!
So happy for the 6 of you!
Post a Comment