I love my girls. Here are some cute
pictures of Lily and Kate before bed the other night. Then, Kate wanted to snuggle in Lily's bed with her-so cute! Can you believe Lily's
curls? This is what her hair looks like after a bath.


Then, there is little Sophie. She is really starting to move all over the floor. She has even started to scoot on her tummy a
little in the last few days. This girl is non- stop energy. I think she sleeps less than the triplets. We have been working on sitting up and today she was doing really well. She sat for a few minutes all by herself. These pictures are from the last 2 days. I just love her "baby blues."


3 comments:
cuties
So cute! Tiff they are BEAUTIFUL!
Your girls are so cute, and I am loving those curls. I hope Lance gets Speener's curls, but so far no luck! I loved hearing about your cute mother's day. You are an amazing mother!
Post a Comment