Before bed at night Luke, Lily, and Kate like to give hugs and kisses to each other. It is so sweet and sometimes can go on for several minutes. Lily will keep saying, "I need my hugs" with her arms stretched out. Maybe they just keep doing it so they can stay up later :) I love to watch them hug each other. Here is a small example of tonight's hugs.
.jpg)

6 comments:
Fun
Oh now that is too cute! I am sure it is so hard having triplets, but I am sure things like that make it so fun and rewarding!
Love all the hugs!
That is too sweet. But I am mostly impressed with how clean that room is! My girls room is almost always messy and there is only two of them!
That was too cute! I am awaiting my toddler beds and the thought of it scares me to death. To know yours are in them already makes me wonder what I am doing wrong, lol.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. You amaze me!
Post a Comment