CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Park and Ice Cream

This evening, after dinner, Dan and I took the kids to the park. It is always nice to enjoy time together as a family. It seems the kids get more skilled and daring each time we go to the park. Here are a few fun pictures.

Lily going head firstLuke going head first
Kate(not going head first:))
Lily and her ice cream
Luke and Lily going down together-so cute!
Sophie loves being outdoors with the big kids. I cannot believe that she is 6 months old today. She is growing up way too fast.
Kate loves the swing. She would stay there forever if she could. She always says, "push me super dooper high."


2 comments:

The Bacigalupi's said...

They are so cute Tiffany! I can't believe how big the triplets are already, and your little Sophie. You are amazing!!!!

kahnfam said...

I miss the nice parks in Clovis! Looks like a nice sunny day at the park. So cute!