This past weekend we joined Heidi, Dave, and the kids for a weekend away in Newport Beach. The kids were excited to stay in a hotel and all Lily could talk about was "building a sandcastle." Unfortunately the weather was a little cold, but we were still able to play at the beach a couple times. This was Sophie's first time at the beach and I am sure she loved the ocean air. We also went to Downtown Disney one night and checked out all the shops. World of Disney is such a fun store. It made the kids(and me) excited for our trip to Disneyland that we are taking in June.
This is Lily and Luke on the way to the beach-I love when they hold hands.
Luke,Lily, and Kate building sandcastles


Mommy and Sophie

Daddy and his trio
3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip...pretty beach!
I was there!
http://masonslivelaughlove.blogspot.com/
there is my moms
Post a Comment