CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving in Utah

I have been so behind in blogging.  I just can't get into a groove lately.  Just so much going on.  That being said, I wanted to share what our family did over Thanksgiving.

My little brother Dave got married to the cutest girl named Grace.  What a great experience to be able to go and attend their wedding in the Salt Lake City Temple.  They were so adorable and Grace seemed to be giggling the whole time.  What a perfect couple!!  Then, we were off to a fabulous lunch and a reception in Sundance that evening.  There was just enough snow to make every thing beautiful.

The cutest thing was when they walked out together and Sophie pointed at Grace and said, "prinpess."  That is princess in Sophie language.  It was adorable and priceless.  We tried getting some family pictures together while we were at the temple.  Always such a challenge.  The triplets are better at listening now, but Sophie doesn't do what she doesn't want to do.  She will smile right after the picture.  :) 

My favorite picture was captured by my brother in law Dave M.  Thanks Dave!  I love all their faces.  It just captures who these three are. 

The whole week we stayed with Adam, Lisa and their kids.  We had a great time visiting with all of the Schwebach side of the family plus all of the Poulsen side of the family.  The kids loved seeing and playing in the snow, playing with their Utah cousins, and they loved seeing the temple.  We had Thanksgiving dinner at Cracker Barrell with the Poulsen side.  Then, we had dessert with the Schwebach side.  It was one big eating fest!!  It was a fabulous week.  Now we are on to Christmas and all of the joy and craziness of the season.  :)  I love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally! i love love love these pictures!! looked like a perfect wedding- and i love the girls hats! adorable... miss you :)

haley said...

I love that picture too! I have figured out how to tell Kate and Lily apart--Lily is curly and Kate is straight! I'm so proud of myself. I do like calling them by their names.

Em said...

wait a minute, dave that i graduated with??? can't believe how different he looks!!! love the knitted hats. want some.

The Mostess said...

Love the pics and the Christmas card.

Hope you have a wonderful 2010!

Lutgen's said...

Glad everything went well for your trip. hope all is good your way. Hugs to all.