CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Stats Are In

Yesterday I took Luke, Lily, and Kate to their 4 year old doctor appointment. I thought they would have their normal exam and maybe have 1 shot. Well, there was a lot more involved to this appointment than I thought. They had their exam, a hearing test, a vision test, a hemoglobin test, MMR vaccine, varivax booster, and the flu mist vaccine. Oh, and they wanted a urine test too, but this didn't happen-maybe next time. Can you imagine trying to get a urine sample from three 4-year olds? Anyways, it was a very traumatic doctor appointment with a lot of tears. :( They all saw each other getting shots and were fighting over who was going to go first. I think they all wanted to walk out the door. I was so glad when it was over and so were they. We got a treat, every body had Motrin, and they fell asleep until 5:00. Whew!!!

They also got measured. Here are their stats:

Luke: height 40 3/4 inches
weight 34 pounds
head circ. 51.5 cm

Lily: height 37 1/4 inches
weight 28 pounds 8 ounces
head circ. 50.5 cm

Kate: height 39 1/2 inches
weight 29 pounds 4 ounces
head circ. 51 cm

1 comment:

Karen said...

They are really growing up. Loved all the pictures!!!