I found out from a friend of mine that one of the local churches sponsers a soccer league for kids ages 3-6. I thought it would be fun for the triplets to try soccer. They were all very excited to play and this past week they had their first practice and first game. It was quite a challenge trying to find shin guards and socks that would fit my little munchkins, but I did find some that work.
The kids enjoyed playing and are learning the rules of soccer. I hope they continue to enjoy the season. I was certainly entertained just watching little 4 year olds running all over the field, staring off into space, and following the ball like a mob. :)
2 comments:
i love how they all have a similar looking smile. different, but still a resemblance.
ah! too freaking cute! :) oh, i miss them...
Post a Comment