
After church today I was talking to the kids about what they learned, etc. Then, I was asking Luke who he sat next to in Primary.
Luke: "I was sitting next to my girls."
Me: "Who are your girls?"
Luke: "Lily and Kate!"
It was the sweetest thing ever!
.jpg)

10 comments:
very SWEET!
They are such a team!!! Darling comment. Luke is so sweet.
aaaahhhhhwwwww!!!!!
too much- if finn and liam are half as sweet as he is, i think we'll be set! : )
Ok that is SOO sweet!! And what a CUTE picture!
He and "his girls" are adorable. That is a precious moment. So good you recorded it.
that is so dang cute. for a mintue i thought, "hey, triplets could be so fun!" which i'm sure they are, but dang girl, you're a SAINT for surviving this far;-)
p.s. that is so scary about your skin cancer! i am focusing on getting good news b/c whenever i think about getting bad news my stomach drops so i'm trying to just put it out of my mind until the results are in;-)
They are so adorable, and Luke is so funny...I sure miss being their nursery teacher.
How sweet luke is. Hope all is well and that you are enjoying youe Summer thus far. take care and hugs to all. :)
Post a Comment