I have been noticing lately that Kate's hair has been looking a bit thin and growing straggly. She has never had a haircut before and her baby hair has just come in all uneven. So, I decided she should get a haircut. We talked about going somewhere to get it done and she was freaking out. Then I thought, maybe I could do it. After her bath last night I got out some scissors and did my best. I figured her hair has some curl in it so it would be forgiving of any uneven areas. She was happy to have me do it and both of us love her new do!
This is her hair before:

Here is Kate after:

5 comments:
It really looks cute.
Not bad mom!
love it!!! can't wait to see all of you!! love, lil;)
It's adorable! I had my mom cut my hair for years because it was so convenient although maybe not the most attractive.
Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Our Bishop has triplets that are three and every time I see them, I think of you guys. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment