Here is my big 11 month old. I can't believe she will be 1 in a month. A year can sure go by fast. Sophie still has 4 teeth and is continuing to perfect her "cruising" furniture skills. In the last few weeks she has also began to wave bye-bye. So cute! She always wants to be a part of every thing every one is doing. She has also recently become a daddy's girl. When Dan comes home from work for the weekend, she cannot get enough of him and will scream if he leaves the room without bringing her with him. Sophie has also started to say a few words(I think). She can say cracker and "ma," meaning more or mom. I think I also heard her say "ball" today. Sophie loves Baby Signing Time and she is starting to pick up on a few signs. This little girl keeps our house exciting!


Here are the 3 musketeers helping me put Sophie to bed
.jpg)

3 comments:
I love the picture of the kids haning on Sophie's crib! It totally the same way in my house! She is so cute!!
Sophie is adorable. I have to laugh when I picture her gathering all the cheerios at church. Good thing Robbie likes to share. :)
Super cute pictures. Hope your weekend was good in Half Moon Bay.
Post a Comment