CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kate's Pierced Ears

I have talked with the girls here and there about getting their ears pierced, but they have never been interested.  Then, in October, we were talking about it one day and Kate perked up with a lot of interest.  She started begging to get her ears pierced.  I called Dan at work and asked him if he had an opinion.  He said to go for it.  So, I called Claire's and made sure there were 2 people working(so they could pierce both ears at the same time) and off we went. 

She was very nervous, but very excited.  She picked out the cutest Hello Kitty studs and they look adorable in her ears.  She did cry for just a minute, but then she was thrilled.

Afterward, she wanted me to text a picture to everyone.  She was so proud.  She tried to talk Lily and Sophie into having their ears pierced, but they continue to say "no way."  :)

1 comment:

Em said...

i was 8, and it was so exciting:-) i remember feeling so grown up.