Last night I went to a bread making class and I was inspired to make bread and lots of it. I was so excited to get the ingredients that I needed, that I packed up the kids and we all went. Sophie was sitting in the cart very nicely and the triplets each got their own cart to help me shop. I love these little personal shopping carts that they have in some stores and so did they. I was pushing a cart with my entourage following me. Why do I always have to make a scene? Oh well, it was a successful shopping experience and I have bread rising and baking right now. MMMMMM!
I didn't have my camera with me, but I did have my iphone camera and I was able to catch my kids in action!


.jpg)

4 comments:
I love those little carts too. I am so bummed I missed Kelly's class. I forgot to ask you when it was. I know I'm not in your ward, but I feel I should go to your activities!! You will have to teach me now. I just made a ton of strawberry jam. I'll have to bring you some to go with your bread.
Cute little carts and shoppers!
I agree with the no kids shopping rule. I have that one too. It looks like fun for them though, at least at the moment!!
I must not be a fun mom because I HATE those carts! It means that I have to spend the entire time not only chasing my children all over the store, but also making sure that don't make quadriplegics out of the other shoppers! Oh, that's right, I forgot, you have cute, well-behaved children and I have MONSTERS!
Post a Comment