Valentine's day is so fun. I love the colors and the decor. It also means that spring is almost here! Holidays are becoming more and more fun as the kids get older. This year the kids had a party at preschool and did the whole valentine exchange. They loved helping make valentines and passing them out to all of their friends. Here are a few pics from the party:





On Friday I had to leave town and go up to my mom's for a bridal shower that was on Sat. It was for one of my friends that lived on my street(her parents still do) growing up. We have so many memories together. So, Heather, Max, Lily and I drove up on Friday and came back on Sat. night. It was really fun to have just one of the triplets with me. So weird having just 1. I am sure she enjoyed the 1 on 1 time, as did I. It was the first time she slept without her siblings. She slept in my bed with me and did just fine though. Dan and I went out to celebrate Valentine's Day earlier in the week, thanks to Heather. He still made the kids heart shaped pancakes on Sat-so sweet.
4 comments:
Dan is the man. Glad you have proof.
I loved V-day in school. Old-school Valentine's exchanges still bring back good memories. I always worked long and hard on my shoebox "mailbox" for my goodies.
So cute. I love their outfits and I'm glad their party wasn't too crazy for you!
Could the kids get any cuter???
They look so cute; I agree it is a lot of fun the older they get. Just wait for the "crushes"!!
Post a Comment