CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving in Palm Spings

Yes, I know it's been 4 weeks since Thanksgiving, but I got a little behind on the blogging. This year we went to Palm Springs (actually Indio-it's 10 min. away) for Thanksgiving. My parents invited us and paid for all of us to stay at the Worldmark resort. It was an early Christmas present. Unfortunately, Bruce's family, Eric's family, and Dave were unable to make it, but the rest of us really enjoyed ourselves.

The resort was perfect. It had big pools, kiddie sized pools, playgrounds, and a lazy river. What more could you ask for? The weather was nice and the kids were swimming constantly. Our condos had 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms each with a full kitchen and washer/dryer. The triplets liked taking their "rest time" in our king size bed.Dan went golfing, we saw movies, we went shopping, and swam. We had a blast. A group also went to the air museum in Plam Springs. Look at these super dads taking the kids to the museum. Then, we had a buffet Thanksgiving dinner at the Hyatt in Palm Springs. It seemed ironic to be spending Thanksgiving by the pool, but it was fantastic!

1 comment:

haley said...

Hey Tiffany! What a cute blog. Can I add you as a friend on mine? I just started and my list is a little scanty. How do you find the time... what a great mom!