Several months ago, I bid on and won a phototography session at a silent auction. So, this past montth I decided it was time to use it and get a family picture. We have so few pictures of every one together. It is quite a challenge trying to get three 3-year olds and a 1 year old to look at a camera all at the same time. I feel we have a successful picture if no one is crying and every one is looking at the camera. Well, we got it. Angela Person took these pictures of our family at Woodward Park. I love all the fall colors and especially love the triplets faces in these pictures. They were such good sports.

13 comments:
Super cute pic's! I am sure that it was no easy task to get all four of them looking at the camera and not only that, but looking cute! What a darling fam.
Oh my cuteness! Those are some great pics. At first I couldn't figure out what was different about you and then realized your hair is straight in these pics and I'm used to curly hair. It is cute both ways though, lucky you!
That photographer is genius!!
Super cute. ;0
how perfect!!! you all look so great- and all the colors look so good!!! i miss you all!!! love, lil
Those are fantastic pictures! You all look so great!
What an adorable family! The pictures turned out great, and your kids are just darling!
Hey Tiff & Dan! So glad you found me on FB. I keep up w/ my blog much more than I do FB. I wish I could say I have 4 kids like you! WOW, I'm still tripin that you had triplets! So cool. Where are you guys at now? We are in Denver. I'll keep peeping in on your blog. You'll have to check ours out. www.beardallfamily.blogspot.com
Tiffany those pictures are PERFECT!! Wow! I'm so glad you have a good family picture! The kids are getting so big and I agree, they all have the cutest faces in these pics!
The turned out so good!! I am so happy that they cooperated.
Great family pictures! Anybody that can make Dan look that good should be paid a premium!
Can I get your email address? I need to send you an e-vite to a baby shower.
What a good looking family!
Love it! Your family is adorable.
Post a Comment