This was our little birthday party crew. The triplets were so excited for Sophie to blow out her "1 candle." After a fun day at the Pumpkin Festival, I made cupcakes and Sophie loved eating her cupcake. She dug right in with no hesitation.I cannot believe that she is a year old already. She is starting to really blossom. She is always trying to keep up with the other 3 and "holds her own" at our house. She loves pretending she is talking on the phone and she loves being in the middle of every thing. She still has 4 teeth with her 2 top molars on their way in. She is not walking quite yet, but is into every thing. Opening all cupboards and drawers has become her favorite past time. Recently, she has also started dipping her hands down into the toilet. It is so disgusting, but hard to always keep the lids down with 3 recently potty trained kids in the house. Needless to say, there is a lot of washing and cleaning at my house. I can't wait to see this little girl blossom even more over the next few months. What a fun age? Sophie is such a blessing to our family.




.jpg)

4 comments:
I'm so glad she joined your fam!
happy birthday soph!!!! love, auntie lily, the milkshake provider :)
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. So, I'm updating my blog while Adia and Sophie sleep. Hope school goes well!
She looked so adorable in her flower costume!
Post a Comment