She had her appt last Thursday and she is now 14 pounds and 24.5 inches long. She is really getting to be such a cutie. She is such a happy and smiley baby now, especially for her mommy. The triplets were never such momma kids. They were happy with everyone. Maybe that is because there were always others around helping me-that was necessary for survival. Sophie has decided she only like mom to feed her-she loves nursing. I finally got her to take a bottle occasionally(after a lot of persistence) so that maybe I could leave her with someone else for a few hours here and there. Unfortunately, she will only take a bottle from me:)

Sophie has now mastered rolling from her back to her tummy. Then she gets stuck on her tummy and cries, burying her face in the ground. She just need to figure out rolling the other way now. She still has yet to sleep through the night, but that's OK-at least she is only one baby, not 3. She is always talking and cooing and the kids love to look at her-especially Lily. She always says "mommy, baby Sophie is so cute!" She is definitely my most maternal. Every time I am nursing the baby-she gets her baby doll and a bottle to feed her.
It has been fun to have a baby again. I wasn't sure I would ever have an infant again. I try to enjoy her everyday. Soaking up all of her cuteness that I will never get again. They really do grow up fast.
.jpg)

2 comments:
Tiffany, I really love your blog...what a great idea!
Love,
Dad
Cute! <3
I am using my google account to leave you this comment because google and blogger are partners.
Post a Comment